Our company is our people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We want to ensure that every employee can achieve a work-life balance that supports their current priorities and where they want to go next.
We are on a journey to help the global industry to become greener by quantifying emissions and implementing a circular economy. This year we helped document environmental savings equivalent to the electricity consumption of 90.000 households for a year.
We expect that this number double next year. We have, over the last three developed a PaaS solution that can help product manufacturers sell greener products at a lower price. Our solutions enable easy quantification of a product’s carbon footprint and implement measures to lower it – an essential tool in a transition to a greener world.
We seek an experienced and talented Digital Designer / UI & UX Specialist to join our development team. The successful candidate will report directly to the CTO and play a crucial role in designing and implementing exceptional user interfaces and experiences for our products and services.
1. Work closely with stakeholders to design intuitive user experiences.
2. Create process maps, wireframes, and mockups to guide development.
3. Employ Adobe XD in designing digital experiences aligned with our brand and user requirements.
4. Design consultancy reports using Canva and Google Docs, maintaining a consistent and high-quality presentation.
5. Conduct QA tests to resolve issues in UI/UX, ensuring a seamless experience across platforms.
· Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in UI/UX design, preferably within the SaaS industry.
· Proficiency in design software like Adobe XD, Canva, and Google Docs.
· A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional design skills, including process maps, wireframes, and mockups.
· Knowledge of current design trends and best UI/UX design practices.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively in a remote environment.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail.
· A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
What We Offer:
· The opportunity to work remotely and contribute to the growth of an innovative startup.
· Competitive salary and benefits package.
· A supportive and collaborative team environment with a strong personal and professional development focus.
· The chance to make a tangible impact on our mission to help companies become data-driven in their decarbonization efforts.
At ReFlow, we’re passionate about diversity and encourage applicants from all walks of life. We particularly want to hear from women and men who share our commitment to the environment and sustainability. Join us in this exciting, remote role, and help shape the future of environmental sustainability. This is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be at the forefront of environmental innovation.
Will you be the next to join us? Apply through the hub.
We are an agile company, always looking for new competencies and innovative inputs. You are welcome to forward your resume and we might get in touch when looking for new powers to join the team.
We are also open to internships and support educational programs.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our lifecycle-based environmental quantification system makes it easy to calculate, document, and share environmental performance data of products. We remove the complexity around LCA-based calculations and make it possible for users with just basic product knowledge to make advanced calculations.
Bryggervangen 55, 1. th.
2100 København Ø
Tel: +45 3274 5300
© ReFlow ApS 2023 – All rights reserved